Client Payment Terms
- Annual cost + setup fee due up front
- Credit card transaction only
- No refunds
- 1 year automatic annual renewal period
- Cancellation must be made in writing sent US Postal to Training Masters corporate office (51 Central Boulevard in Camp Hill, PA) 60 days prior to the annual renewal date (date from first transaction)
- Renewal payments will be made via credit card based used during registration (yearly subscription-based billing)
Members have the option of being added 2 ways:
- Upon approval from front page registration form (i.e. students that register that are approved from a Product administrator)
- Importation of members directly into the site
Client Upgrade Terms
Upgrade prompts will occur when the Planet GRAD website has reached a member level that surpasses the maximum number of members allocated in their plan. Once the member number exceeds this maximum amount, the system will display a prompt on the member page and send an email to the administrator that they have surpassed their member limit and will either need to remove members or upgrade their plan for member interaction to take place. The prompt and email will instruct them on how to upgrade their plan immediately through the credit card system.
- It is the responsibility of the client to either complete a plan upgrade directly through the Planet GRAD website. A direct link to the plan upgrade page will be provided to the client for ease of upgrading.
- Upon upgrading to a plan that allocates for the increased size in members, the payment will be prorated based on the cost difference in plans and the date of the upgrade in relation to the date of initial purchase of original plan.
- If the Client wish to not upgrade they will need to remove members from the system to get the member count within the constraints of their plan. Removal of members can be completed directly from the member directory page which is an administrative option easily accessed from their Planet GRAD website.
- If the Client does not upgrade to a plan that allocates for an increased number of members, the member directory within the site will no longer be available. Instead, a message will be displayed stating the number of current members and the member limited included in their plan. This notice will also include a direct link to upgrade to a higher plan that will allocate for the current member size thus removing the notice.
- If the Client does not upgrade or remove members to accommodate a plan that allocates for the Clients current member size on their Planet GRAD website within 60 days, we reserves the right to deactivate their Planet GRAD website until proper plan adjustments are made.
- We reserve the right to deactivate the site under the following circumstances:
- Failure of payment
- Inappropriate behavior from members within the Planet GRAD website
- Failure of Client to follow through with necessary system upgrades/downgrades to allocate for their current member size
- Setup fee and first year subscription fee will be processed immediately via credit card and services will be rendered upon initial payment of fees. Subscription renewal will take place upon the anniversary date of the initial payment to Training Masters, Inc.
- Cancellation must be made in writing before 60 days prior to the anniversary of the initial payment date. Cancellation notices must be made via US postal mail to the following address:
Training Masters, Inc.
51 Central Boulevard
Camp Hill, PA 17011
- Once project fee is paid in full to Training Masters, Inc. all elements of text, graphics, photos, contents, trademarks, domain names, or other artwork furnished by Client for inclusion into website are owned by Client.
- Training Masters, Inc. assumes Client has permission from the rightful owner to use any materials that are provided by Client for inclusion in its materials, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Training Masters, Inc. from any claim or suit arising from the use of such work.
- Training Masters, Inc. retains the right to display graphics and other web content elements as examples of our work in our portfolio and as content features in other projects.
- This agreement becomes effective only when signed by agents of Client and Training Masters, Inc. Regardless of the place of signing of this agreement, Client agrees that for purposes of venue, this contract was entered into in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and any dispute will be litigated or arbitrated in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- The agreement contained in this contract constitutes the sole agreement between Client and the Training Masters, Inc. regarding all items included in this agreement.